Monday, April 17, 2006

17. Who cares ?

Who cares
What I write is often for anyone who cares that the bible and science disagree. Over time I would like to address options on a number of such anomalies. When I can find a scientific solution or suggestion that might align with scripture, then I am happy that there will be a solution that is compatible, even if it is not specifically that one.
Take Creation Theory for example, we will get there from time to time.
If we have to choose between scripture and science, we will choose scripture, but we do have to ask what I call all the www. All the double yous. How is that spelt?
The dog, Ross's dog, thinks that is for wow wow. I say it is only wow if it works for you.Wow wow it works for me.
So what I put up is what works for me. For you, it is your responsibility to rightly divide the word of truth.
The wwws are:
who,
what ,
why,
when ,
where.
In discerning scripture we must
1. know the context,
2. study the translation
3. grasp the spirit of the thing

I am hoping this is suitable for children too. Maybe the dog will help to take the concept forward.
I am grateful for advice, and hope some will drop by and say hi. What this world needs is more open homes. Please come in , grab a coffee, sit down and chat. Let us extend real time to the internet world. And one day we might meet in fellowship of understanding that science and religion do not need to be apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home