Monday, April 17, 2006

18. Where is Heaven?

Would anyone else like to contribute their experiences?

This is mine:
When the Russians went into space, I remember they said they couldn't see heaven.
After Kerry Packer "died" for several minutes, he was resuscitated and said there is no heaven/or God.
But are those reliable opinions? Did they know God previously? How would they know what to look for?
How would I ? How would you?
Do you think the Kingdom of Heaven is out in space? The bible says "The kingdom of Heaven is within you"
And as I see it, the King will be found in his kingdom.
And do you know, when angels were summonsed, or could have been, they weren't exactly light years away...
So I believe Heaven is in another dimension that we cannot see (at present). I believe it is all around us. And within us.
How do I know this?
Because when I pray to God inwardly, He is always there for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home