Wednesday, April 26, 2006

39. Numbering the posts

There are enough posts here to build a fence.

A hyena and a kookaburra walked into a bar.
The hyena said, 23, and the kookaburra laughed his head off.
The kookaburra then said,28, and they both laughed fit to kill themselves. The hyena responded with ,39, and they both went wild with merriment.
The horse thought, this is the break I am waiting for, he rose to his full height and struggled on, as they say. He thought, I wonder what it is about those numbers that are so hilarious. He goes, 43.
No one laughed. Why, he said to the hyena and the kookaburra, did you not laugh at my story?
76, they replied. ( Its the long face you tell them with )( a horse went into a bar...)

Loosen up.
I am numbering my posts, then a) you will know if you have gone back to the start
b) you can go into a pub with a hyena and a kookaburra and laugh your head off
c) you can tell if I can count

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home