Monday, May 08, 2006

69.Time for a blonde joke and the dog

Riddle-
How many blondes does it take to run Melbourne's legal system?

I was walking in the city today and happened to be near the Magistrate's Court, and lots of other Courts, maybe its Melbourne's Legal Precinct.
And half the people on the streets were wearing blonde wigs.
Conversely, when walking in LA downtown, half the folk were homeless.
And many were younger than me. Possibly all of them.
In both cities.

What is it about these young Melbournites, that they want to be blondes.
Does being blonde give you power?
Or Riches?
Are the wearers like Superman who wears his undies over his clothes because he is a fighter for justice?
Do the blonde wigs indicate a love of justice?
Or indicate one who has succumbed to greed?
Some need to be above their fellow men and women?
Yes , some of the blondes were women, my learned friend.

I have to profess, I am not anti-justice, I just havent found it clothed as either blonde , or with undies outside trousers.
In fact, I did not find justice amongst the homeless in LA either.

So where is justice to be found?

But the original question, the blonde joke?
Well, I asked the dog when I got home, Ross's dog.
Typically he side-stepped the question: He said he actually likes blondes, because one patted him one day...

He said that he is not the first non- human to like blondes, he pointed me to the bible, as usual.
Is wise, this dog.
I read:

Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,


Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.


Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.


Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.




So I guess the fair have been popular for a long time.
Good dog.

But the answer..I dont know, maybe someone can tell us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home